Welcome to the
Choral Arts Foundation of the Upper Valley!
The Choral Arts Foundation of the Upper Valley is a non-profit 501(c)(3) foundation committed to supporting the choral arts in the Upper Valley of Vermont and New Hampshire. Founded in 1992 as Handel Society Foundation of New Hampshire, the Foundation now pursues the broader mission of supporting all choral music in the Upper Valley. In addition to supporting the Handel Society, the Choral Arts Foundation
- provides grants to local choruses
- promotes choral performances to the Upper Valley community
- offers professional development opportunities to conductors and choristers
- extends networking opportunities to choral musicians
The ultimate goal is to energize those who sing and those who listen to both formal and casual performances of community choruses, church choirs, and school music groups.
Music lovers who wish to financially support CAFUV should know that their donations to CAFUV are tax deductible and are used solely to support choral music. There are two options for contributing:
1) Download this Donation Form and mail a check to Choral Arts Foundation, P.O. Box 716, Hanover, NH 03755.
2) Click on the “Donate” button below and use your credit card to make a donation. Your donation will be received by the Choral Arts Foundation unless you choose to designate the Handel Society as the recipient.